BOOKING CONDITIONS - YOUR CONTRACT IS WITH YvettePuliga.com.
YvettePuliga.com has its registered office at Muswell Hill Place London, N10 3RP.
1. All the holidays advertised or promoted by us are sold subject to the following conditions.
2. BOOKING PROCEDURE (a) On making a booking with us, each person travelling must accept the terms of these Booking Conditions.
Any cancellation of a confirmed booking will carry cancellation charges.
Your booking is considered definite and a contract will exist between you and YvettePuliga.com only when the whole or 1st payment plan amount has been received.
If any balance of the price of your holiday is not paid when contracted to do so via a payment agreement, we reserve the right to cancel your holiday, retain all monies received and apply the Cancellation Charge. We reserve the right to increase the prices published prior to the time that you book your holiday. Any increase in price will be advised to you before you book the holiday.
3. HOLIDAY PRICES Our holiday prices include accommodation, airport transfers at your destination with our selected airlines, all advertised meals and group fitness and yoga classes, and one coaching session per person, unless stated differently in your booking confirmation letter. Our prices exclude, travel insurance, transfers from airport with flights other than those we have suggested (unless otherwise stated). Also excluded are any trips or excursions arranged by yourself or YvettePuliga.com which are not included in the above whilst on holiday.
4. CANCELLATION BY YOU. You (or any member of your party) may cancel your holiday at any time providing that the cancellation is made by the person who made the booking and is communicated to us in writing/email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Cancellation will take effect the day such notification is received by us. If any scheduled payments are unmet by the due date then your holiday will be automatically cancelled and the following charges will apply. As cancellation incurs administrative costs, we will retain monies received and, in addition, may apply cancellation charges up to the maximum shown below:
If the reason for cancellation is covered under the terms of an Insurance Policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges. Under no circumstances will we be able to refund the cost of your flights. Note: If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy you may be able to reclaim these charges.
5. INSURANCE & HEALTH WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU HAVE FULL TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER THE ACTIVITY ON YOUR HOLIDAY. You need to have your own travel insurance and provide us with those details in case of emergency. You should also check with your doctor that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake hiking, circuit training, yoga classes and any other physical activity we have arranged or you may arrange during your holiday. Please check with your own doctor that you are adequately fit and that any medication you may be taking does not prevent you from full participation. If you experience any injury or discomfort during any activity organised for you, then you must stop the activity immediately and advise your holiday host accordingly.
6. AMENDMENTS BY YOU If, after your payment has been credited to our account, you wish to change any part of your holiday arrangements, or wish to change departure date, we will do our utmost to make the changes, provided that notification is received in writing at our offices from the person who made the booking, at least 10 weeks before departure. There is also an amendment fee payable of £150 per person, and any further cost we incur in making this alteration. Please bear in mind that we currently operate a select number of trips each year and can only offer places on one of the other FUTURE trips when places are available.
7. AMENDMENTS BY US It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your holiday, but we do plan the arrangements many months in advance. Occasionally, changes may have to be made (e.g., to itineraries), which we reserve the right to do at any time. Changes are normally minor and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If a significant change becomes necessary before departure, then provided that it does not arise through circumstances amounting to force majeure (see below), you will have the choice of either accepting the change of arrangements, booking another holiday with us, or cancelling your holiday and receiving a full refund. If you choose another holiday that is more expensive you must pay any difference, but it if is cheaper we will make the appropriate refund. Important Notes (a) Compensation payments will not apply if payment of your holiday has not been received by YvettePuliga.com by the stipulated payment date. (b) Compensation will not be paid if Yvettepuliga.com is forced to cancel or in any way change your holiday due to unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control such as war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, epidemics and pandemics, fire, adverse weather conditions (including snow and volcanic ash), technical or maintenance problems with transport, or other circumstances which amount to force majeure.
8. CANCELLATION BY US YvettePuliga.com reserves the right in any circumstances to cancel your holiday, in which case we will offer a refund in full all monies paid
9. COMPLAINTS If you have a problem during your holiday, please inform a member of our team immediately, who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint cannot be resolved locally, you must advise us in writing on your return within 28 days. If you do not follow this simple procedure we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were on holiday and this may affect your rights in bringing a claim against us. Please note that we cannot be responsible for the individual behaviour of any group member or other guest.
10. PASSPORTS, VISAS AND HEALTH REQUIREMENTS You are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas and any necessary or required inoculations or other health requirements. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you do not have the correct documents to travel.
11. THE CONTRACT This contract is made on the terms of these Booking Conditions, which are governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.